网友讨论:老外说多喝开水
老外说多喝开水译文简介
油管网友:这是真的。我在北京的时候,去医院看肚肚,医生建议我多喝热水,我去诊所看流感,还是让我喝热水,我有肾痛, 他们建议喝热水。同样, 对于头痛, 我们的一位老师告诉我, 要在脖子后部放一瓶真正的热水。
正文翻译
老外说多喝开水
评论翻译
很赞 ( 2 )
收藏
This is so true. When I was in Beijing Iwent to the hospital for my stomach, dr. suggested me hot water, I went to theclinic for flu and they also prescribed hot water. I had kidney pain, theysuggested hot water. Similarly for headache, one of our teachers told me to puta bottle of really hot water on the posterior of my neck.
Interestingly, all worked... hahahaha
这是真的。我在北京的时候,去医院看肚肚,医生建议我多喝热水,我去诊所看流感,还是让我喝热水,我有肾痛, 他们建议喝热水。同样, 对于头痛, 我们的一位老师告诉我, 要在脖子后部放一瓶真正的热水。
haha, - Dr was of the point that it willhelp in dissolving the stones and its smooth removal through urine.
哈哈—医生说的是, 这将有助于溶解这些石头, 并通过尿液顺利清除。
I left treating myself after spending like5000 rmb LOL. I'm pretty much ok now.
花了5000元之后我停止了治疗。现在我还行。
Glad it helps.
很高兴这很有帮助。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Australian doctor will give you panadol
澳大利亚医生会给你必理痛
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Henri Chen so ture mate lol
很真实,哈哈
Doctors at the Netherlands do this too.
荷兰的医生也这样做
Very cheap placebo comparing to the pills right?
热水相比药丸来说是更便宜的安慰剂,不是吗?
You're still alive. Sounds like they'reright.
你还活着,听起来他们似乎是对的。
In Mongolia they will tell you to sleep
在蒙古他们会叫你睡觉
Most cases of sickness dont actuallyrequire treatment. Western medicine has the habit of overtreating a patient.
大多数疾病实际上不需要治疗。西医有过度治疗病人的习惯。
He's literally quoting my grandma. Not evenjoking.
他简直是在引用我奶奶的话。不开玩笑
"You can't breath because you're underwater. Dude, that's because it's cold"
"我们不能在水下呼吸。哥们,因为那是凉水 "
Generally, when Chinese talking about HOTwater, they actually mean WARM water......
一般来说, 当中国人谈论热水, 他们实际上是指温水..。
Thats relative. Because Chinese have somany different levels of hot water and cold water. You literally have tospecify. 热水,开水,温水,冷水,冰水,糖水。You have to clearly specify.I know some 叔叔和阿姨 whose idea of "warm" wateris close to scalding.
那是相对的,中国人对热水和凉水分了不同的等级,你必须准确地指定,热水,开水,温水,冷水,冰水,糖水,您必须清楚地说明。我知道一些叔叔和阿姨, 他们认为的温水接近烫伤。
@slanfinne
I suspect because boiling water is moreuseful than just warm water, boiling water you can also use to make tea orinstant noodles (definitely useful on a long train ride).
Either mix the boiling water with coldwater or just let it cool of a little while before you drink it.
我怀疑, 因为开水比温水更有用, 你也可以用来泡茶或方便面 (在长途旅行中肯定很有用)。
要么把开水和冷水混合, 要么在喝之前让它冷却一会儿。
@slanfinne At restaurants they don't havethe time to cool water down in busy hours. That's why...
在餐馆里, 他们很忙没时间给水降温。所以。。。
安荣
它应该是 "略高于"体温, 大约40-45摄氏度
Letting your kids eat a ice block in frontof elderly Chinese inlaws is always fun
让你的孩子在中国老人面前吃冰块总是很有趣
MeoithTheSecond lmaooooo that SOUNDS likefun
笑死我了,听起来很有趣。
It's funny until your kids catches brainfreezes and starting to get headaches, possibly permanent damage or developmentof migraines at a later stage of their lives. the brain doesn't give painsignals for nothing, it means there is something wrong. If eating cold thingsdoes that to your brain, imagine your other internal organs.....
是很有趣, 直到你的孩子大脑冻伤, 开始头痛, 在他们长大后可能留下永久性的损伤或偏头痛。大脑不会白白发出疼痛信号, 这意味着有什么问题。如果吃冷的东西会对你的大脑产生影响, 想象一下你的其他内脏.....。
hahaha you know Chinese obviously
哈哈 你们很了解中国
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Rides the elliptical backwards whilechugging hot water from the pot - "Trust me, I'm 53".
LMAO!!!!
一边从背后拿出水壶一边喝开水——“相信我,我53岁了”,笑死我了
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
That was my favorite. His smug expression was perfect!
我最喜欢这个了,他自以为是的表情很完美
你的皮肤不好了 喝热水把
你病了因为 你喝凉水。
你的皮肤不好了 喝热水把
你病了因为 你喝凉水。
我听这种话都不知道多少次了
"that is literally not a food"hahahahaha
“它甚至都不是食物”笑死了
Finally! I'm going to send this to all thepeople who judge me for drinking hot water.
最后!我要把这个转发给所有批评我喝热水的人
'a guy without menstrual cramps' LMFAOOO
“一个没有痛经的男人”笑死了
Hahahahhahaha hahahahaha I hated it when Iwas in china and everywhere people were giving me hot water but then when Icame back to the USA I couldn’t stand drinking cold water, i was like thesepeople are nuts this water is freezing how can you drink this?
我在中国的时候,我很讨厌热水,到处都是给我热水的人。但是当我回美国,我受不了喝冷水了,我就像,这些人都疯了吗?这么凉的水怎么喝的下去?
When a Chinese doctor are bored with yourstupid questions they would start to tell you"don't eat spicy food, don'tdrink any alcohol and have some hot water”. --Three ways to Immortality
当一位中国医生厌倦了你愚蠢的问题时, 他们会开始告诉你“忌辣忌酒,喝热水”长生不老的三个方法
And go to bed at ten p.m.
还有十点准时上床
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
This explains why cancer of the esophagus(aka oesophagus) is so common in China.
这就解释了为什么食道癌在中国如此普遍。
刚烧开的热水不能直接喝,因为会死人
Hot water is everything
热水就是一切
Those boxing skills tho
他的拳击技巧emmmmm
It’s cz he doesn’t drink hot water
因为他没喝热水
Typical Western mistranslation. You aresupposed to drink hot soy sauce.
典型的西方误译。你应该喝热酱油。
Beautiful. I didnt even need to watch it.just the title was enough. the world needs to know about china's secret! hahaha
干得好。我甚至不需要看视频,只是标题就足够了。全世界都需要知道中国的秘密!哈哈哈
Hot water is like the biggest officialreligion in China, the belief is undisputed.
热水教是中国最大的宗教,信仰是无可争辩的
Stop drinking coffee or Tea!you just needhot water!
别再喝咖啡或茶了, 你只需要热水!
LOL~~~~ Bruce lee : be like water... No... you need Hot water.
哈哈,李小龙:就像水一样…… 不,你需要热水!
How long do I need to use hot water on mythigh? I think it's working. It howbigger and puffy.
我的大腿需要使用多久热水? 我觉得这很管用。就是有点变大和浮肿。
I am dyyyyyying through this whole videoahahahaha
看完这个视频我都快笑死了
Not just Chinese medicine but alsoaccording to Indian Ayurveda warm water is good for your digestive system,muscle cramps, overall body health and inner energy
不仅是中药, 还有印度阿育吠陀也说温水对你的消化系统、肌肉抽筋、整体身体健康和内心能量都有好处
Well, it was not a bad advice to drinkboiled water before the discovery of bacteria and tap water.
Nowadays? Not so much, It's just a lifestyle choice I guess.
嗯, 在发现细菌和自来水之前喝开水并不是一个不好的建议。现在?没那么有用, 我想这只是一种生活习惯上的选择。
My stomach is hurting right now since Ilaughed so much...Help me!! I need hot water!!!
Ok, I know about the hot water thing, butin my family it's just hot water that won't burn your mouth but definitely nothot boiling water.
我笑的肚子疼,救我,我需要开水,好吧,我知道热水的事,但是在我家里,热水只是不会烫伤嘴的温度,绝对不是开水
I was assuming its a scientific video bythe title, LOL
看题目我还以为是个科普视频
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I already commented on WeChat, but I gottacomment again! afterwatching a second time, the things that were funny during the first timewatching were even funnier the second time. The way Andy is sitting in thefirst scene, how he punches the boxing bag, how Adam knocks Matt out in theboxing ring.... so many others! Hope to meet you all someday!
我已经在微信上评论了,但是我还要在评论一次,看完第二遍之后,第一遍的时候很有趣的部分,第二次看更有趣了,安迪第一个场景里坐的姿势,他怎么出拳打沙包,亚当怎么把马特踢出拳击场……还有很多其他的!希望哪天能见到你们
Even funnier is the chinese aversion toiced water lol
更有趣的是中国人对冰水的厌恶
I don't know how I found this video, butI'm glad I did! This is hilarious!
我不知道我是怎么找到这段视频的, 但我很高兴我找到了!这太搞笑了!
At a movie theatre in Chengdu my wifeordered orange juice from the menu. She received a cup of nearly boiling hottang.
在成都的一家电影院里, 我妻子从菜单上点了橙汁。她收到一杯几乎沸腾的热汤。
Hot water cures all problems
热水,治愈一切
The governments called on people to boilwater before drinking it not because it was healthy but because the water fromwell was dirty then.
政府呼吁人们在喝水前烧水, 不是因为热水是健康的, 而是因为当时井里的水很脏。
Alright, who taught this man how to punch?
吧, 谁能教教这个人怎么出拳?