查看: 8167|回复: 7

[原创-美国] 哪个国家应该成为巴基斯坦的好榜样?

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-5-13 09:18:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 龙腾网翻译版务 于 2019-5-13 12:26 编辑

正文翻译
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:跑龙套 转载请注明出处
论坛地址:http://www.ltaaa.com/bbs/thread-485886-1-1.html

Which country should be a good role model for Pakistan?

哪个国家应该成为巴基斯坦的好榜样?

评论翻译
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:跑龙套 转载请注明出处
论坛地址:http://www.ltaaa.com/bbs/thread-485886-1-1.html

Hadeed Ajmal Khan
Answered Jan 3
Our only progressive neighbor.
Like I’ve said before:
In 1949, life expectancy in China was only 36 years, now it stands at 76.4 (only three years behind America).
In 1949, China’s Arms manufacturing complex was almost non-existent. Today China is producing its own weapon systems like the Type-99 Tank, J-10 and J-20 Fighter planes, A-100 MLRS, nuclear as well as conventional submarines, HQ series anti-aircraft system etc.
There was a time when only foreign firms invested in China, Now Chinese firms like Huawei and ZTE are investing and setting up operations in many countries around the globe.

当然是向我们那唯一先进的邻居学习了。
正如我之前说过的:1949年,中国的军工复合体几乎不存在。今天中国生产自己的武器系统比如T99坦克,J20战机,A100多管火箭发射系统,核潜艇和常规潜艇以及红旗系列防空系统等等。以前有段时间只有外国企业投资中国,现在中国企业如华为和中兴在很多国家投资和运营。

Muhammad Aamir Khokhar, Pakistani Punjabi Muslim l History Buff
Answered Nov 7
This is ideally great time + opportunity for Pakistan to uate what they did wrong in past and how they can move forward in future. There are plenty of things where we can learn from not only one country but number of countries.

这是巴基斯坦评估自己过去所犯下的错误以及如何走向未来的好时机。我们可以向很多国家学习,而不是只向一个国家学习。

When it comes to strong democratic values, I would highly recommend Pakistan to follow foot steps of India. A country that has remained top notch and never ever sacrificed their democratic values in crest and trough. Indian Democracy is role model and Pakistan can learn number of things from it.
The other most notable thing is the emergence of Bangladesh’s economy over the years. Bangladesh where once poverty rate was very high is now emerging economy in Asia. Bangladesh is home of second largest garment industry in the world. Pakistan garment industry does have huge potential and I guess we can take Bangladesh as a sample.

在强大的民主价值观方面,我强烈建议巴基斯坦追随印度的脚步。印度依然是一个顶尖国家,从不会去牺牲自己的民主价值。印度民主是典范,巴基斯坦可以从中学到很多东西。
另外一个最值得注意的事情是孟加拉国的经济发展。孟加拉国以前的贫困率很高的,现在是亚洲的新兴经济体。孟加拉国现在拥有世界第二大的服装产业。巴基斯坦服装产业拥有巨大的潜力,我认为我们可以向孟加拉国学习。

Japan and Germany are classical examples of how to revive the economy. Economy of both countries miserably collapsed after world war II. Germany went under huge debt but they didn't lost hope. Germany reconcile its relationship with its neighboring countries notably France and that helped them to have their entire focus on economy. Germany revamped structure of its local industries and they are now one of the biggest economy of the world.

日本和德国是经济复苏的经典案例。二战结束后两国经济都严重受伤。德国背负巨大债务,但是没有失去希望。德国修复和邻国的关系尤其是法国,从而将所有精力都放在经济发展上。德国改造当地的产业结构,成为了现在世界上最大的经济体之一。

China , An example of country from no where to global power. China effectively utilized its local population in mass production of raw items. I wouldn't be wrong to say most multinational company in the world have their production houses in China. We can also learn the hardwork of Chinese people.
There are plenty of things we can learn from every country in the world. The only thing I expect from my country is to solely focus on its economy.

中国也是一个从一穷二白变成世界强国的例子。中国成功利用自己的人口进行大规模生产。大部分跨国企业在中国都有工厂。我们也可以学习中国人的勤劳。
每个国家都有值得我们学习的地方。我只希望我的国家能把焦点都放在经济发展上。

Ezaz Khan, studied at Beaconhouse Educational Complex
Answered Nov 7
I belong to Pakistan and I'm familiar with the internal basic problems of Pakistan . And Pakistan can idealise many countries in different departments. We can't make any country role model because in the practical world we don't have a examplary country to follow in every aspect.

我来自巴基斯坦,我熟悉巴基斯坦内部所面临的一些基本问题。巴基斯坦可以理想化不同国家的优点。但是任何国家都无法成为我们的榜样,因为在实际世界里,不可能有一个国家在每一个方面都值得我们效仿。

4- Lest but not the least Malaysia . I read the history of Mathir Muhammad the current Prime minister of Malaysia . How he ruled for so long and controlled corruption which supported their country. Pakistan can instill the ways the implemented to control corruption. Because here is Pakistan corruption is the basic problem as far I know. We need to stop that to move on .

4、马来西亚。我了解了一下现任马来西亚总理Mathir Muhammad的过去,看他是如何统治这么长时间以及是如何控制腐败的。巴基斯坦可以学习他们控制腐败的方式。因为腐败是巴基斯坦的基本问题。这个问题需要解决。

5- Turkey is the another country best country to follow . They within the time span of 10 years returned their loan to IMF which is a great achievement and they also improved their balance of trade . We have a noble best example of a Leader Tayyib Erdogan who gave Turkey what they deserve! Alot to learn from that great leader who fought against the rebellious group in it's country and tackled with those groups to save turkey from getting in wrong hands!

5、土耳其。他们用10年时间就归还了国际货币基金组织的贷款,这是个重大成就,他们还提升了贸易平衡。我们应该效仿埃尔多安!学习他如何打击本国的叛乱团体,不让土耳其落入错误的人的手中。

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +500 收起 理由
龙腾网翻译版务 + 500 感谢翻译,感谢对龙腾网的支持。

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-13 12:33:40 | 显示全部楼层
印度要成为民主的等他?成为民主的榜样??嗯,,,是个好主意,强烈支持。
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-13 13:10:05 | 显示全部楼层
Type-99 Tank, J-10 and J-20 Fighter planes, A-100 MLRS, nuclear as well as conventional submarines, HQ series anti-aircraft system etc
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-13 14:21:45 龙腾移动网页版 | 显示全部楼层
难以推广、政府太弱势了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-13 14:29:18 龙腾移动网页版 | 显示全部楼层
巴基斯坦只有摸索自己的道路,德日虽然被战争摧毁,但是人民的基本素质还在。和巴基斯坦的基础完全不一样,没有参考价值。中国则是进行过深入人心的大革命。推翻一切旧的利益集团。这个巴基斯坦也下不了决心。他们只能走宗教改良。建议学学凯末尔时期的土耳其。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-13 15:40:57 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得中国模式很难被别的国家简单的模仿,要模仿中国必须的条件:一个强有力而又开明的中央政府,一个世俗化的稳定社会环境,一个数量庞大并且积极的人口,最后还有一个不错的地理条件和外部环境,纵观全球几乎没有符合这样条件的其他国家。如果这四个条件符合三个,基本就能成为地方强国了
回复 支持 2 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-13 19:05:40 | 显示全部楼层
阿三又在冒充人类
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-13 20:28:14 | 显示全部楼层
我看还是先学习一下西班牙吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|龙腾网 ( 闽ICP备12008219号-1 )

GMT+8, 2019-9-22 09:49 , Processed in 0.068351 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.