搜索
查看: 3195|回复: 13

[新手翻译] 中国到底有多安全?看quora上外国网友怎么说

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-28 21:41:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I’ll give you an example from the city I live in, Shenzhen. There are two giant parks I live near, Shenzhen Central Park and Lianhua Park. I regularly go walking or “ninebotting” through those parks at 2AM or later. I wouldn’t try doing that in San Francisco or New York City.

我举例说一下我住的城市深圳。我住的附近有两个巨型公园,深圳中央公园和莲花公园。我经常在凌晨2点或以后去那些公园散步。我不会尝试在旧金山或纽约市这样做。

Last time I got scared in the park, it was 4AM and I heard a strange noise from behind the trees. I went around the corner to investigate and there was an elderly couple practicing Tai Chi. Needless to say, I was a little embarrassed to be afraid after that.

上次我在公园里被吓到了,凌晨4点,我听到树后传来一阵奇怪的声音。我到拐角处去调查,有一对老太太在练太极拳。毋庸置疑,在此之后,我有点不好意思。

Edit: I want to add something that has kind of been blowing my mind lately. There is this new thing here called Mobike. Not sure how popular it is throughout China, but it is so big here, there are at least 3 other startups doing the same thing in Shenzhen. What is Mobike? It’s a bicycle sharing service, but here’s the catch, you just abandon the bike on the side of the road, or in the middle of a park. There is no high security bike station you return the bike to, just a little lock screwed on and a GPS you could easily chop off. People just don’t steal the bikes, or at least not often enough to sink the company. I can’t imagine that working anywhere in America or even Europe.

编辑:我想添加一些最近让我思绪起伏的东西。这里有一个叫做Mobike的新东西。不知道它在整个中国有多受欢迎,但它在深圳是如此之受欢迎,至少有3家创业公司在深圳做同样的事情。什么是Mobike这是一个自行车共享服务,重点是,你只需要把自行车随意丢在路边或公园中间。你可以在街边没有高安全性的自行车站将自行车归还,只需拧上一把锁,车上是可以轻松被切断的GPS人们不偷自行车,或者至少不会经常使公司陷入困境。这种模式我无法在美国甚至欧洲的任何地方想象。

They have this here:
and this:
Mobike and it’s competitors look like this:
Mobike和它的竞争对手看起来像这样:
超级截屏_20180828_172834 (1).png
You just grab a bike you see lying around, scan the QR code and you’re off. There is a lock with a servo on the back tire and the bikes have a GPS. You pay 1RMB per hour (about $0.14USD). The bikes are pretty nice. I passed about 40 people using these bikes on my ride to work (10 minute 9bot), about 2 people riding their own bikes, and zero people riding the rack bikes.

你只要随手抓到一辆你看到的自行车,扫描二维码,然后就可以开始了。后轮胎上有一个锁,有车载GPS每小时支付1RMB(约0.14美元)。自行车很不错。我曾经骑着这样的共享自行车去上班(10分钟9bot),路上遇到了大概40个和我一样骑共享自行车的人,2个骑自己自行车的人,没有人骑机动车。

Some have pointed out in the comments that people lock up the bike for their own use. This is unfortunate, because there are so many bikes in town, it’s pointless to lock them up so you have one available later. They are everywhere.

有些人在评论中指出,人们将自行车锁起来供自己使用。这是不幸的,因为城里有很多自行车,将它们锁起来是没有意义的,你很快就能找到下一辆可以替换的自行车。它们几乎无处不在。
Undoubtedly, China is the safest country I have ever lived in. Coming from a 27 year old African-American, you don't have to worry about your safety at all compared to living in the United States. Use your common sense and everything will be fine.

毫无疑问,中国是我所生活过的最安全的国家。我是一位27岁的非洲裔美国人,与居住在美国相比,在中国你根本不用担心自己的安全。在日常生活中使用你的常识,一切事情都会很顺利。

In America, there is constant gun violence across the country. In China, there are no guns at all (except for certain agencies). After living in China for some time now, it is perplexing that Americans have such easy access to shoot someone, even in common cases such as road rage.

在美国,全国各地都有枪支暴力。在中国,根本没有枪支(某些机构除外)。在中国生活了一段时间之后,我开始发现美国人是如此地滥用枪支,甚至射杀别人(即使是在马路上争吵的时候)。

In America, part of the gun violence stems from police, and causes high stress in many communities. In China, it is much more peaceful, and the police will rarely approach you, if at all (and they don't carry guns).

在美国,部分枪支暴力源于警察,并在许多社区造成高度紧张。在中国,它更加和平,警察很少接近你(并且他们没有携带枪支)。

In America, I would rarely walk around at night in a major city, unless it was a popular area or just walking to my car. In China, I have explored many areas in major cities late at night, and never ran into any trouble. Also, the culture in China is very social at night; many people will eat BBQ on the street and continue the night with friends. If you think New York never sleeps, China REALLY never sleeps.

在美国,我很少一个人夜间在城市里走动,除非在一个安全的区域或只是走到我的车旁。在中国,我已经在深夜探索了许多城市的许多地区,从未遇到任何麻烦。而且,中国的社交文化在晚上非常常见; 很多人会在街上吃烧烤,和朋友一起过夜。如果你认为纽约是一座不睡觉的城市,那么中国无疑是它的升级加强版。

As a foreigner in China, you will encounter many friendly situations with strangers. Parents will encourage their children to speak English with you. People walking past you will want to take a selfie with you (you might be in a city with not many foreigners, or you might look like an NBA player to them). It is very easy to meet new people, including expats and locals.

作为一个在中国的外国人,你会遇到许多与陌生人在一起的友好情况。家长会鼓励孩子和你说英语,路过的行人会想要和你一起拍照(你可能在一个外国人不多的城市,或者对他们来说你可能看起来像NBA球员)。很容易认识包括外籍人士和当地人在内的新朋友。

You can probably tell I really enjoy my life in China as a foreigner, but I think many expats would agree with these comparisons. Lastly, a key comparison are the borders. Entering China from the airport, you will have your carry-on luggage checked by one or two people, you will fill out your arrival card, wait in line, you will notice about 5–8 employees, then they will check your passport and visa, and will let you in as long as everything checks out. Rarely will they ask a question. Entering America from the airport (as an American), you will scan your passport at a kiosk, then you will wait in line, you will notice about 20–30 employees, with some of them armed, you will get to the counter to check your passport, and you will have to answer at least 10 questions at a very fast pace, then they let you go through if everything checks out. For an expat, this is not the best welcome home. I couldn't imagine the differences foreigners have with CBP when entering America.

可以说我真的很享受在中国作为一个外国人的生活,而且我想有很多外国人会同意。最后,还有一件令我印象深刻的事情,那是当我从机场进入中国的时候。有一两个工作人员负责检查我的随身行李,然后是填写抵达卡,排队等候,约5-8名员工过来检查我的护照和签证。只要一切顺利,我将很快被允许进入。他们很少会问你问题。而从机场进入美国时(作为美国人),我将在入口处被扫描护照,然后排队等候,旁边是大约20-30名员工(其中一些是武装的)。在柜台处我的护照还将被再次检查,而且你必须以非常快的速度回答至少10个问题,如果一切都结束,他们才会让你通过。对于外籍人士来说,这不是最好的家。我无法想象普通外国人在进入美国时的场景。

China is very safe and I highly recommend visiting or living here. There are many factors to why China is so safe, and I encourage you to come experience it for yourself.

中国非常安全,我强烈建议大家来这里旅游。中国如此安全的原因有很多,我鼓励大家亲自体验一下。

Cheers.

干杯!
Safe.

安全。

Maybe too much.

也许太安全了。

(this is how I will lose my wallet tomorrow…)

正因为如此我昨天才丢了钱包...

I can walk around after midnight in any eastern city (the places I have been mostly) and know that nothing will happen to me.

我可以在午夜之后在任何一个东部城市(我经常去过的地方)四处走走,并知道我什么都不会发生。
Parks: there is a 24 hours park in front of my apartment. I have gone running there at any time. Day and n
ight: it does not matter. Have I ever been scared? Hell no. Have I interrupted some couples? Some times…that is why now I go running in the morning.Can I say the same about running in a park in Europe? No.

公园:我公寓前面有一个24小时开放的公园。我经常都去那儿跑步。跑步时间是白天或者黑夜:这没关系。我害怕过吗?当然没有。我跑步的时候打扰了一些情侣吗?可能有时候......这就是我现在早上跑步的原因。我能在欧洲这样跑步吗?不能。

Guns:In China you are NOT allowed to have guns as easily as in Europe. USA freedom of guns: NO.

枪支:在中国,你不能像欧洲那样容易拥有枪支。美国枪支自由:在中国没有。

Police: literally everywhere (at least for big cities). There are so many different police man every where that you can simply ask them for help. They are not always helpful (as it happened to me in Shenzhen my second time I was there…), but they are present.

警察:几乎到处都是(至少对大城市而言)。每个地方都有这么多不同的警察,你可以简单地向他们寻求帮助。他们并不总是能提供帮助(因为我第二次去深圳时发生在我身边......),但他们在场。

Cameras: in China you can find a camera observing you every single place you go (at least in the cities). Everything is registered and everything can be found easily. If you are a normal citizen.

相机:在中国你可以找到监控摄像头来观察你去过的每一个地方(至少在城市里)。如果您是普通公民,一切都登记在册,一切都很容易找到。

I have been in China for 4 years (mostly in Shanghai and travelled to other cities), but I have never lost anything due to thieves or have never felt threatened by locals.

我在中国已经4年了(大多数在上海,并且去过其他城市),但是我从来没有因为小偷而丢失任何东西,或者从未感受过当地人的威胁。

When I see locals arguing, I find it “funny” for 2 reasons: you hardly see anyone pushing or shoving and a crowd grows very quickly. Everyone wants to enjoy the show and everyone knows nothing will happen. Besides videos and pictures to be shared on the social media.

当我看到当地人争论时,我觉得这很“有趣”。有两个原因:你几乎看不到有人动手,围观人群增长得非常快。每个人都把这场闹剧当做免费的节目来看,虽然每个人都心知肚明什么都不会发生,除了在社交媒体上分享拍到的视频和图片。

Having said this, let me warn of you some of potential threats:

说完这些好的方面,让我来警告你一些潜在的威胁:

Crossing the road
In China roads can be very dangerous for the number of cars — more people — more chances to find people who cannot drive properly
People walk without caring about red lights
Drivers cross without caring about red lights
Bikers cross without caring about red lights (I see a pattern here…)
The police is working to change some rude behaviours, but the fines are so small that drivers do not care

过马路
在中国,道路对于汽车数量来说非常危险 - 更多的人意味着更有机会发现行驶不正确的人
人们走路时没有关心红灯
司机穿过而不关心红灯
骑自行车的人不关心红灯(我在这里看到一种惯性......
警方正在努力改变一些粗鲁的行为,但罚款很少,司机们几乎不在乎

Drunk foreigners
Some of them can be very nasty and the police does not care so much about them
This happens mostly in big cities where you can find foreigners and they may feel too much entitled

醉酒的外国人
他们中的一些人可能非常讨厌,警察并不想理他们
这种情况主要发生在大城市,在那里你可以看到一些外国人,他们可能觉得自己在中国有太多的权利

Tea scams
If a stranger asks you to go and have tea with them in a tea house, just say NO!

茶叶骗局
如果一个陌生人要求你去茶馆和他们一起喝茶,记住要说不!

Broken vase scams
some people will cross your way and pretend to get hurt, do NOT help them! (unless you want to be sued by them) (there are some rules being changed and hopefully they will implement the rule of the good sammaritan, but I am waiting for effective examples)
if someone crosses your way and “falls by chance”, just go ahead; you will avoid a lot of headache because these people are just trying to scam you or local people

碰瓷骗局
有些人会在你前方穿过马路,假装受伤,不要帮助他们!(除非你想被他们起诉)(有一些法律正在改变,希望他们将实施好的规则,我在等待正面的例子)
如果有人在你前方过路并“偶然跌倒”,不要理他; 你会避免很多头痛,因为这些人只是想敲诈你或当地人。

Food
This is an ongoing issue and it is improving slowly. Higher standards hopefully. As usual, buy food from trusted sources.
For bad experiences: feel free to use bing / yandex / google (with VPN if you are in China) and find the articles by yourself. Baidu cannot be relied upon for this.

餐饮
这是一个持续存在的问题,不过现在正在缓慢改善。希望制定更高的标准。像往常一样,从可信赖的来源购买食物。
糟糕的体验:不能随意使用bing / yandex / google(如果你在中国,请使用VPN)并自行查找文章。这是仅使用百度不能做到的。
I have lived in China for 14 years distributed amongst 4 cities in different parts of the country and visited many others cities.

我在中国生活了14年,在全国各地的4个城市生活过,并去许多其他城市旅游过。

I am a woman, and whether it is Shanghai, the bustling metropolis or Chongqing , a much more ‘Chinese’ city in the South West, or Shenzhen where I live now, I’ve never been teased on the street, ogled or leered at or, forget about being groped. I have had to walk home from metro stations at weird hours of night sometimes but have never felt scared.

我是一个女人,无论是在上海-繁华的大都市还是重庆,一个更加西南的中国城市,还是我现在居住的深圳,我从来没有在街上被戏弄、揶揄或嘲笑过,或是被猥亵。有时在深夜一些时段我不得不从地铁站走回家,但我从来没有感到害怕过。

A taxi driver once told me the reason why taxi in Shenzhen is safe, even at 1 am at night- ‘there are so many cameras around on the streets. It would have to be a mad person to try to do something.’

一位出租车司机曾经告诉我深圳出租车安全的原因,即使是凌晨1 - 街道上也有很多摄像头正在运转。在这样的监控下尝试做一些事情的人一定是一个疯子。

My daughter is 11 years old and recently I have started allowing her to take the metro on her own when needed. I wouldn’t dare do this in many other countries.

我的女儿今年11岁,最近我开始允许她在需要时自己乘坐地铁。我不敢在其他许多国家这样做。

Sure I’ve heard about pick pockets and the like, but as far being ‘safe’ on the street is concerned, China has to be one of the safest countries in the world today.

当然,我听说过扒手等等,但就目前在街上“安全”而言,中国当之无愧是当今世界上最安全的国家之一。

[发帖际遇]: 恭喜 七进七出赵子龙 正式成为一字马后宫中的一员,获得 3 金币赏赐。 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-28 21:53:25 龙腾移动网页版 | 显示全部楼层
这几天你发这,有点煞风景
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-28 22:26:19 | 显示全部楼层
译者翻译的很好,加油~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-28 23:27:31 龙腾移动网页版 | 显示全部楼层
发错版了……国内治安转好应该是奥运会之后的事情
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-29 00:20:31 | 显示全部楼层
滴滴了解下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-29 00:31:48 龙腾移动网页版 | 显示全部楼层
滴滴只是把各地的零散的黑车聚集到自己门下而已,该做的应该是让它清理门户,而不是杀死它!杀死它,黑车会继续猖獗,治安会变坏!承前启后,治病救人才是政府该做的,可惜政府里80小皇帝太多,任性的很!滴滴一家独大,才是它不进步的原因
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-29 09:11:34 | 显示全部楼层
歪果仁不会用滴滴顺风车
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-29 09:48:20 | 显示全部楼层
听说柳青当年给库克打的车是出租车
[发帖际遇]: 赵家人 加入心墨学社成为会员,获得心墨学社会员奖励10 金币 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-29 09:52:55 龙腾移动网页版 | 显示全部楼层
赵家人 发表于 2018-8-29 09:48
听说柳青当年给库克打的车是出租车

嗯,比柳传志还牛逼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-7 18:53:16 | 显示全部楼层
然鹅共享单车快死光了
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-8 10:36:07 | 显示全部楼层
中国的安全确实是世界上最好的!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-10 22:46:44 | 显示全部楼层
虽然老外说中国安全我很高兴,但是我还是不喜欢一些抱着不纯目的的C类老外来中国
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-27 23:21:38 | 显示全部楼层
中国的治安比发达国家还要好。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|龙腾网 ( 闽ICP备12008219号-1 )

GMT+8, 2019-7-18 15:11 , Processed in 0.232265 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.