网友讨论:现在的孟加拉要比印度更好吗?
Is Bangladesh better than India now? | Dhruv Rathee译文简介
网友:作为一个孟加拉人,我觉得我们还有很长的路要走。我向对我的同胞说,我们不应该沾沾自喜,我们需要比以前更加努力,因为现在全世界都在看着我们。
正文翻译
网友讨论:现在的孟加拉要比印度更好吗?
评论翻译
很赞 ( 0 )
收藏
As a Bangladeshi myself, we have a long way to go. To my country people, don't overflow with joy, we need to work harder than before because now the world is watching us.
作为一个孟加拉人,我觉得我们还有很长的路要走。我向对我的同胞说,我们不应该沾沾自喜,我们需要比以前更加努力,因为现在全世界都在看着我们。
I really like your comments
我喜欢你的这段评论
As a Bangladeshi I totally agree with you sister! We have a long way to go.
作为孟加拉人,我完全同意你的看法,我们还有很长的一段路要走
I think Bangladesh’s main goal isn’t to surpass other countries but just grow as a country in general tbh.
我认为孟加拉的主要目标不是为了超越其他的国家,而是实现国家的整体发展
That's true... We don't want to be a super power.. BD is focused more about its economy development... That's why we have less investment in Army
说的没错,我们不想成为超级大国,孟加拉将更多的精力放在了经济发展上,这就是为什么我们对军队投资较少的原因。
India life expectancy 70 year
Bangladesh life expectancy 73 year
Bangladesh literacy rate 74% 170 million population
India literacy rate 77% 1.4 billion population
India nominal GDP 3 trillion dollars 1.4 billion population
Bangladesh nominal GDP 409 billion dollar 170 million population
India per capita income 2000 (2021)
Bangladesh per capita income 2554 (2021)
2021 Global Hunger Index, Bangladesh ranks 76th out of the 116 countries
In the 2021 Global Hunger Index, India ranks 101st out of the 116 countries
So Bangladesh better than India
印度预期寿命:70岁;孟加拉预期寿命:73岁
孟加拉人口1.7亿,识字率74%;印度人口14亿,识字率77%
印度人口14亿,名义GDP3万亿美元,孟加拉人口1.7亿,GDP4090亿美元
2021年印度人均收入2000美元,孟加拉人均收入为2554美元
2021年全球饥饿指数孟加拉在116个国家排名第76,印度排名第101
所以孟加拉要比印度好
Assalamualaikum...i feel good that BD is improving economically, at the same time, i feel sad about India, being an Indian citizen.
我为孟加拉的经济发展感到高兴,但同时作为印度人,我为印度感到难过
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
To be honest, Bangladesh isn’t trying to compete with anyone.
I remember just 15 years ago, Bangladesh was a lot different. However, I'm happy about my countries development.
老实说,孟加拉并没有试图和别国竞争
我记得15年前的孟加拉和现在很不一样,但看到国家发展我很高兴
But always remember Bangladesh can't surpass indian in many aspects.
但要记住孟加拉在很多方面都无法超越印度
So glad to see Bangladesh grow by leaps and bounds when sadly my country India is lagging behind in so many indicators thanks to the inadequacy of the present government. I hope Bangladesh becomes a regional superpower like japan and south Korea.
很高兴看到孟加拉突飞猛进,但可悲的是,由于现任政府的不作为,我们国家印度在许多指标上都处于落后地位,我希望孟加拉可以成为像日本韩国这样的地区超级大国。
We have to grow more on:
1. Religion equality
2.Gender equality
3.Fight against Corruption
4.Fight against Terrorism
To make our beloved Bangladesh an Asian super power.
我们需要进一步促进宗教平等,男女平等,需要进一步打击腐败,打击恐怖主义
这样我们深爱的国家孟加拉才能成为亚洲的超级大国
I am a bangladeshi but I studied in India. I can understand the difference between 2 countries.. Bangladesh is growing very fast nothing can stop this development.
我是孟加拉人,但在印度学习,我能体会这两个国家之间的差异,孟加拉正在快速发展,没有什么可以阻止孟加拉的发展
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I love Bangladesh very much.I am very happy for the economic progress of Bangladesh.Bangladesh is a little ahead of India in per capita GDP.India is about twenty-three times larger in size than Bangladesh.
我非常喜欢孟加拉,我很高兴看到孟加拉的经济发展。孟加拉的人均GDP略高于印度。印度的领土面积是孟加拉的23倍。
印度有很多邦的面积比孟加拉还要大。印度有很多邦的经济比孟加拉还要强,但也有一些邦的经济很弱。因此这样大的一个国家的人均GDP比孟加拉略低是很自然的事情。对比孟加拉和印度各邦的人均GDP,你会发现在29个邦中孟加拉只能排到第20名。尤其是马哈拉施特拉邦,德里,果阿,古吉拉特邦,卡纳塔克邦,锡金邦的人均GDP都远远领先孟加拉。
Like India is not developing, huh? , even though our growth rate got significanty lower in 2019 ,
But we will rise with a boom in 2021 and will hopefully become the third largest economy by 2030.
说的好像印度没有在发展一样?尽管我们2019年的增长率大幅下滑。但我们将在2021年迎来繁荣,到2030年我们将有希望成为世界第三大经济体
@ABHISHEK TANDON no one said India is not growing. We Bangladeshis also hope India successful.
没有人说印度没有在发展。我们孟加拉也希望印度成功
Then why you studied in India
Because there are no good education in your nation . that's why you studied here .
那么为什么你要到印度学习
因为你们国家的教育质量不好。这就是你到印度留学的原因
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@ஶ்ரீௐ there are roughly 7000 Indian students in Bangladesh while only 2000 Bangladeshi students in India.
在孟加拉大约有7000名印度留学生,在印度只有2000名孟加拉的留学生
As an Indian, I'm really happy for Bangladesh for such achievements!
作为印度人,我为孟加拉能取得这样的成就感到高兴
thank you bro i also like Indian people
谢谢,我也喜欢印度人
Bangladesh is running forward....
Proud to be a Bangladeshi
孟加拉一路向前
为身为孟加拉人而自豪
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
As a Bangladeshi we shouldn't get too happy or comfortable with this progress and we shouldn't compare with others. Instead we should work towards maintaining this development and seek better relations with our neighbours
作为孟加拉人,我们不应该为取得这样的进步就过于高兴,我们不应该和其他人进行比较。相反我们应该努力保持这种发展态势,寻求和邻国建立更好的关系
I'm from Bangladesh. our country is developing rapidly. I love my country very much. And I respect Indian. They are our best friend.
我来自孟加拉,我们的国家正在快速发展,我非常爱我的国家,我尊重印度人,他们是我们最好的朋友
Can we merge or no
我们可以合并在一起吗
@madrexer the boredTM We can make it like EU.
我们可以建立一个类似于欧盟那样的组织
Bangladesh still not performing with its full potential. Because most of the mega projects still under construction. All of these will be completed before 2025. Then world will see a new Bangladesh.
孟加拉依然没有发挥所有的潜力,因为大部分大型项目依然处于施工之中,这些项目将在2025年之前完成,之后世界将会看到一个全新的孟加拉
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Never thought that we will be seeing India's comparison with Bangladesh
没有想到会看到印度会和孟加拉进行比较
Lol. Bangladesh is doing better in many sector than India. It's just now economy started. Bangladesh donnot want to compete with It's neighbours. It's our people’s need for better life style.
哈哈,孟加拉在许多方面做的比印度更好。孟加拉的经济才刚刚开始发展。孟加拉不想和邻国竞争。我们孟加拉人需要更好的生活方式
Yes and that's feel very bad that India being a powerful country we are can't able to solve internal conflicts or problems
是的,令人难过的是,印度作为一个强大的国家,却没有办法解决内部的冲突或问题
Everything is possible if bjp is in power
只要人民党掌权,一切皆有可能
Bangladesh is a small county & India is a large country.
孟加拉是一个小国,印度是一个大国
Compared to china brazil
India is actually far behind
相比于中国和巴西
印度远远落后
Lol comparing a $365 billion GDP to $3.04 Trillion GDP I don't even think it's even a comparison
哈哈,3650亿美元GDP VS 3.04万亿美元GDP,我认为两者没有可比性
Mumbai alone is richer than the whole Bangladesh and Pakistan Lol
光是孟买就比整个孟加拉和巴基斯坦都要富裕了,哈哈
@archana dhananjay. we comparing country not city
我们比的是国家,不是城市
@captain cool but still our cities are more richer than some countries
但我们的一些城市依然要比一些国家更加富裕
@archana dhananjay. this shows wealth inequality in a country and I think that's not good
这反映了国家的贫富差距悬殊,我认为这不是好事
We are very beautiful and better than india
我们要比印度更好,更美
Bangladesh is also growing at pharmaceuticals. Almost 97% medicine is supplied locally.
孟加拉也正在发展自己的制药业,几乎97%的药物都是本地供应的
Now 100%
现在是100%
Is it true
这是真的吗
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@Hemraj Hemu Yes. Bangladeshi companies made most of the medicine here. That's why GSK leaved Bangladesh. Couse here you can't patent a drug for your company. That's why every drug company can made same type of medicine. They even made cancer medicine.
是真的。这里的大部分药物都是孟加拉企业自己生产的。这就是为什么葛兰素史克(英国制药公司)要离开孟加拉的原因了。因为你不能在这里为自己公司申请药品专利。这就是为什么所有制药公司都可以生产同一类药物的原因。他们甚至还可以生产抗癌药物
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
As a Bangladeshi I have to say,
In the sector of Information and technology india is far better than Bangladesh.
作为孟加拉人,我不得不说,在信息技术领域,印度要比孟加拉强很多
I am from Bangladesh but I love both countries
我来自孟加拉,但印度和孟加拉这两个国家,我都喜欢
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
If we could stop corruption, Bangladesh could be one of the most developed country.
如果我们可以遏制腐败的话,孟加拉或许可以成为最发达的国家之一
Bangladesh has done tremendously well in terms of economy in recent years.
近年来,孟加拉在经济上表现得非常好
Sir let me inform you that india's healthcare much better than Bangladesh. Overall Bangladesh is not able to deal with its citzen's poblems.
我要告诉你,印度的医疗水平要比孟加拉好得多。总体而言,孟加拉没有解决公民问题的能力
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Seems like Bangladesh will be the next Japan, trying to push forward despite the hurdles they faced. Good luck to Bangladesh!
似乎孟加拉将会成为下一个日本,尽管面临种种困难,但依然努力前进。祝孟加拉好运
Vietnam is going to be next japan
Bangladesh? Not a chance
会成为下一个日本的是越南
孟加拉?没有任何机会
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Never
孟加拉不可能成为下一个日本
I would love to see Bangladesh making much progress in Science and Engineering field. It may not take robotics and AI much time to impact the garment industry enormously.
我希望可以看到孟加拉在科学和工程领域取得巨大的成功。或许再过不久,机器人和人工智能就会对服装领域产生巨大的影响。
Yeah nah man, just too many people depend on those jobs
是的,孟加拉有太多人依赖这些工作了
Maybe, but we shouldn't get rid of the low skill jobs in the meantime. Garments doesn't need a robot as of now. Robot may sound good, but in reality, you have to spend a lot of resources in maintaining it.
或许吧,但在此期间我们不应该放弃低技能的工作,现在的服装行业不需要使用机器人。机器人听起来是不错,但在现实中,你必须花费大量的资源进行维护。
Indian government in 1990: We will be superpower in 2020
Indian government in 2020: See Pakistan ,we are better.
1990年印度政府:我们将在2020年成为超级大国
2020年印度政府:看看巴基斯坦,我们比他们好多了
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Bangladesh : we have a better economy
Indi:we have a better cricket team
孟加拉:我们的经济更好
印度:我们的板球队更好
Trust me, it is NOT impossible that Bangladesh will be one of most important countries of the world.
相信我,孟加拉将成为世界上最重要的国家之一,这是并非不可能的事情
Bro it's very difficult to become important like india ,china,us ,Japan but not impossible
孟加拉很难成为像中国,印度,美国日本那样重要的国家,但也并非毫无希望。
I am very happy for my bangladeshi brothers, but at the same time sad that Indias GDP is falling
我为孟加拉兄弟感到高兴,但同时也为印度GDP下滑感到难过
India need good leader india will grow
印度需要好的领导人,印度会发展起来的
As A Bangladeshi i love my Country so Much
作为孟加拉人,我很爱自己的国家
As a Bangladeshi, i m proud for our success
作为孟加拉人,我为我们的成功感到骄傲