老外在越南胡志明市“理发”
Getting a haircut abroad #2 (Ho Chi Minh City)译文简介
油管网友:你到底是在哪里找到这种地方的,我对天发誓,我住在越南旁边的一个国家,每次我去那里,我都找不到这些地方。
正文翻译
每人一小段,翻译我也行!
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation
图
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation
每人一小段,翻译我也行!
每日新素材,等你来认领! http://www.ltaaa.com/translation
-------------译者:龙腾翻译总管--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
每日新素材,等你来认领! http://www.ltaaa.com/translation
-------------译者:龙腾翻译总管--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Getting a haircut abroad #2 (Ho Chi Minh City)
老外在越南胡志明市“理发”
老外在越南胡志明市“理发”
图
评论翻译
很赞 ( 1 )
收藏
-------------译者:lcin21cn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Haircut no...TRIM, yes
不要剪发…修剪一下,是的
"I just want a haircut, please." Sure bro, we know what that means :))
“我只是想理个发。”当然兄弟,我们知道那是什么意思:))
Getting your top head washed, and the small head too.
洗你上面的头,还有小头
Where tf do u even find places lie this lul, I swear to god I live in a country next to vietnam and everytime i go there, I cant find any of these places.
你到底是在哪里找到这种地方的,我对天发誓,我住在越南旁边的一个国家,每次我去那里,我都找不到这些地方。
-------------译者:lcin21cn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
pmafterdark
I knew as soon as I saw the hidden camera goodies were incoming lol.
当我看到隐藏的相机我就知道了,哈哈。
苗梓誼
天啊,她看起来那么年轻漂亮
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
these girls are next level!
这些女孩是更高级别的!
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
We must like the same type... I''d have chosen the same 2 girls especially the first one.
我们一定喜欢同一类型的……我会选择同样的两个女孩,尤其是第一个。
only haircut?? or....
只有理发? ?还是....
-------------译者:lcin21cn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Why do you need a bed for a haircut?
你理发为什么需要一张床?
Great video, but the smiling one on the left would have been my choice, smiking women with good attitude go the extra mile imo.
很棒的视频,但是左边那个面带微笑的是我的菜,在我看来,微笑的女人态度更好。
Relaxing massage right?
放松按摩对吗?
Good choices! I would have picked the same barber at each location. :)
不错的选择!我会在每个地方选择一样的理发师。:)
They have extra service That''s strange, what would that be.
很奇怪他们有额外的服务,会是什么服务呢。
-------------译者:lcin21cn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Legend says he is still looking for someone to cut his hair.
传说他还在找人给他理发。
Love it!!! Thanks for this. Why cant we have more vlogs like these. Very discreet, yet informative ;)
我喜欢这个! ! !谢谢。为什么我们不能有更多像这样的视频呢?非常谨慎,但内容丰富;)
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
The place looks like a front for boom-boom action
这个地方看起来像是找妹子性交的前台
so,what''s the price of the service?
那么,这项服务的价格是多少?
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Which district? How do you protect your valuables?
这是哪个区?你是怎么保管好你的贵重物品的?
-------------译者:lcin21cn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Can i get a blow dry my hair special ???
我可以用吹风机吹干我的头发吗?
Funny how you showed their faces and then used the Japanese blur afterward?
真有趣,你拍了他们的脸,然后使用了日本模糊?
Uh looks good. I want to get my hair cut there. Lol
哦看起来不错。我想在那理发。哈哈
Woo, beautiful!
哇,真漂亮!
dayum,,,,you got lots hair man
哇靠,你头发太长了。
-------------译者:lcin21cn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
dfy goh
is it difficult for USA man to get retirement visa in Vietnam ?
美国人在越南办理退休签证难吗?
Where is the hair cut part??
剪发的部分在哪呢??
Oh no i’m live in saigon why i don’t know that ? Who can teach me please ?
哦,不,我就住在西贡为什么我不知道这里?请问谁能告诉我?
They cut your hair on bed? :)
他们在床上给你剪发?:)
He’s very happy about the new haircut.....
他对新发型很满意……
-------------译者:lcin21cn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
God bless that I have a thick head of hair and it needs trimming every 4 weeks.
上帝保佑我有一头浓密的头发,每4周就要修剪一次。
I''ll have one of each please.
请每个给我来一份谢谢。
May i hv the specific store name and address plz!!
请告诉我具体的店名和地址好吗?
How much it is for a “ HairCut” :))
“理发”一次多少钱? :))
Stay in Vietnam man...
留在越南吧,伙计…
-------------译者:lcin21cn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
hello can you ples tell me the second shop address in hcm
你好,能告诉我胡志明的第二个店铺地址吗
Haircut with happy ending?
有完美结局的剪发?
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Can you tell me address,now I am in Saigon
我现在在西贡,你能告诉我地址吗
Sexy and beautiful barbers
性感美丽的理发师
Haircut? What haircut
理发?理什么发
-------------译者:琢磨--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
this kind of haircut legal or ilegal in vn?
这种发型在越南合不合法?
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Tell me the address bro, please
请告诉我地址,兄弟
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
can message me where is it?
可以发信息告诉我在哪吗?
ok where how
好吧,在哪
they must cut your hair very neat!
他们必须把你的头发剪得很整齐!
-------------译者:whouwowao--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Vietnam economy booming very fast lately
越南经济最近发展很快
Just tell me how much and what I need to say
就告诉我要多少钱和我需要说什么
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Vietnam Girl very good, bro!!!
越南女孩很棒的,哥们!!!
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Beautiful girl
美女
Can you give more info about this place. Like the rules & price.
你能提供更多关于这个地方的信息吗?比如规章和价格。
did you finally get your hair done? at the end of the day?
最后你把头发弄妥了吗?在这天结束的时候?